Projects & Grants
- Principle Investigator, Resource Management Perspective in Energy Harvesting from RF Signals: Simulation and Test Platform Set-up, Turk-Telekom/Argela R&D Grant, 60,000TL, 2013-2014.
- M. Cansiz, D. Altinel, and G. Karabulut Kurt, “Effects of Different Modulation Techniques on Charging Time in RF Energy Harvesting System,” accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement.
- D. Altinel, and G. Karabulut Kurt, “Modeling of Multiple Energy Sources for Hybrid Energy Harvesting IoT Systems,” in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 6, no. 6, December 2019.
- D. Altinel, and G. Karabulut Kurt, “Modeling of Hybrid Energy Harvesting Communication Systems,” in IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking, vol.3, no.2, June 2019.
- M. Cansiz, D. Altinel, and G. Karabulut Kurt, “Efficiency in RF Energy Harvesting Systems:A Comprehensive Review,” in Energy, vol.174, May 2019.
- D. Altinel, and G. Karabulut Kurt, “Finite-State Markov Channel Based Modeling of RF Energy Harvesting Systems,” in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol.67, no.2, Feb. 2018.
- D.Altinel, and G.Karabulut Kurt, “Energy Harvesting from Multiple RF Sources in Wireless Fading Channels,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol.65, no.11, Nov. 2016.
- D.Altinel, and G.Karabulut Kurt, “A Joint Multi-Source Energy Harvesting and Communication Management System,” applied to Turkish Patent Institute, 2017/09581, June 2017.