Projects & Grants
- Principle Investigator, TUBITAK 1505, Improving Localization Accuracy using WiFi Signals, 2017-2019.
- Principle Investigator, REALMARS - Research on location estimation in multi-carrier systems , EU FP-7 Marie-Curie Int. Reintegration Grant, 2009-2011. Selected as a Success Story by RTD.
- J. Litva and G. Karabulut, “Highly-accurate radio location of beacons in a warehouse,” May 8 2008, US Patent App. 11/858,637; CA Patent App. CA 2,558,626.
- G.Kurt and C.Sahin, “A location estimation and data transmission method,”Jun.242010, WO PCT/IB2009/055,564.
- G. Kurt, “Angle of arrival (basis selection) and location estimation system,” Mar. 11 2010, WO PCT/IB2009/053,645.
- S. Buyukcorak, and G. Karabulut Kurt, “A Physical Layer Supported Spoofing Detection and Authentication based Generalized Localization System,” applied to Turkish Patent Institute, 2018/13715, Sept. 2018.
- S.Buyukcorak, G.Karabulut Kurt, and A.Yongacoglu,“Inter-network Localization Frameworks for Hybrid Heterogeneous Networks,” in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 68 , no. 2, Feb. 2019.
- S. Buyukcorak, and G. Karabulut Kurt, “A Bayesian Perspective on RSS Based Localization for Visible Light Communication with Heterogeneous Networks Extension,” in IEEE Access, vol.5, Aug. 2017.
- G.Karabulut, T.Kurt, and A.Yongacoglu, “Estimation of directions of arrival by matching pursuit (EDAMP),” EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, vol. 2005, no. 618605, 2005.